Adult Service Websites

The websites listed below are great resources to use when investigating adult services for an individual with a disability.  Both resources will provide you with the information you will need to know to assist with transitioning your son/daughter from high school to post-high school transition services.  ( Cuyahoga County Board of Developmental Disabilities)

www.rsc.ohio/gov  (Ohio Rehabilitation Services Commission:  Bureau of Vocational Rehabilitation