Welcome to Lakewood City Schools!
Please read the information below carefully so that your registration process proceeds smoothly. Please note that your child must be potty-trained to attend.
(can be uploaded or drop copies in lock box located at 13701 Lake Ave., at bottom of ramp)
- Parent/guardian picture ID (i.e. driver's license), passport or I-94
- Certified copy of birth certificate or valid passport or I-94
- Immunization records
- Dental health record report
- Physician's medical report
- Proof of residency (provide two):
a. Current utility bill. Must include the portion showing your name & address or faxed confirmation of new service. Please include the entire bill. Electronic statements that reflect the name, address and date of service are acceptable. Photos and/or attachments of an envelope with your name and address will not be accepted.
b. Fully executed lease: Includes landlord contact information and all persons living at this address
c. Bank statement with current address
d. Owner Affidavit completed in full and notarized by landlord/property manager (only when proofs noted above cannot be provided).
7. Residency and Custody Affidavit completed in full and notarized by resident. (Everyone must have this document.)
8. Divorce/custody papers, if applicable (must be court certified)
9. Most recent IEP, ETR or 504 Plan (for special education only)
If you have any questions, please email Cher Bourne at email@example.com
Click on the New Student button below to begin the registration process:
Thank you! We are happy to welcome you as the newest members of the Lakewood City Schools family!