MARK YOUR CALENDAR
Lincoln Spirit Wear
Thank you for supporting Lincoln students and staff. Purchased spirit wear will be put in your student’s pick up spot in the gym in December.
Join the Lincoln PTA: Membership = Support!
It’s good for your child. Research shows that children whose parents are involved in their school make better grades and have fewer disciplinary problems at school. Show your children that not only are they important to you, but their education is as well.
- Make a difference for the school community. The PTA is responsible for almost all of the school’s fundraising revenue, which plays play a vital role in improving the quality of the school overall.
- Get Connected. There’s no better way to know what’s happening in your school. Join our Facebook page (@LincolnElementaryLakewood) for the latest updates. Plus Lincoln’s PTA sends a weekly e-news update that includes event info, school happenings, volunteer needs, reminders, and more. Only PTA members receive this update – don’t miss out!
- Network and meet new people. PTA functions are opportunities to connect with teachers, parents and caregivers, etc. to discuss issues, share ideas, concerns, and experiences--help us build a strong school community so we help every student be as successful as possible!
- It’s for everyone. Parents, step–parents, grandparents - all caregivers are welcome! Your voice and opinion matters. Plenty of big and small jobs are available for anyone interested in getting more involved at Lincoln.
- Your support helps fund a year full of great activities, such as: Lincoln Fun Run, class field trips, teacher/classroom support, Ice Cream Social, school clubs, Family Fun Nights, First Day Cafe, Scholastic Book Fair, Staff Appreciation Week, fifth grade graduation, and so much more…
The cost to join is just $5 (if you join online, there is a $.50 fee for PayPal).
When you join Lincoln PTA, you’re also joining the National PTA. Very little of the $5 fee makes its way to Lincoln, so please also consider a donation of any amount when signing up. All donations are 100% for Lincoln.
Join online here: https://lincolnelemptalakewood.membershiptoolkit.com/
Or print the membership form (located in the right-hand navigation of this site under 'Downloads') and return with cash or check to your child’s teacher or the school office.
Make checks payable to Lincoln PTA.
QUESTIONS? Contact Laura Chalker, Membership Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org
Did you know there are EASY WAYS for you to EARN MONEY for Lincoln Elementary now?
You’re shopping anyway – it takes just a few minutes to set things up so you can help our students while you shop.
Shop at Amazon, use the BoxTop app to earn money on your grocery purchases, Heinen’s, Marco’s, etc.
Get started today!
Click here to set-up your Amazon account so all purchases benefit Lincoln Elementary
(https://smile.amazon.com/ch/23-7252917) Please share this link with family and friends. It’s and easy way for 1% of proceeds from your purchases to be donated to Lincoln Elementary PTA!
• Heinen's shoppers - Donate 1% of your purchase to Lincoln PTA. Log into your account at www.heinensrewards.com with your registered email address and password, Click on "My profile" at the top of the page, scroll down to the bottom of the page. select Lincoln Elementary School and save changes.
2020-2021 LINCOLN PTA DIRECTORY
Co-Presidents: Amber Callahan
Vice-Presidents, School Spirit: Barbara Balogh-Allie & Beth McAlvey
Vice President, Membership: Laura Chalker
Treasurer: Kelly Bednar
Communicating Secretary: Jen Standley
Council Delegate: Erin Sefchick
Email us at: email@example.com
Dads Breakfasts: Jeff Gardner and Matt McCalvey
E-Week + Yearbook: Barbara Balogh
Easy Fundraisers: Jane Tougouma
Family Fun Nights: Sarah Colon
Fun Run: Barbara Balogh & Beth McAlvey
Giving Tree: Erin Brady
Hospitality: Kayleigh Stewart
Malley's Sale: Amanda Hruby
Reflections: Katie Dieter & Nadra Tiana
Room Parent Coordinator: Nicole Hamed
Scholastic Book Fair: Barbara Balogh
School Assemblies: Mariam Banna
Snowflake Shoppe: Annie Stahlheber
Spirit Wear: Katie Dieter
Staff Appreciation: Beth McAlvey
Tuesday Drop-in: Kelly Jablonowski
LIKE and follow us on Facebook and on Instagram for the latest news
TRAFFIC PATTERN for CAR DRIVERS
• Travel NORTH on Lakeland, turning into the drive nearest Clifton (pull as far up as possible to allow more cars in the drive)
• Exit onto Summit (turning left or right is permitted).
Please follow this procedure to help us get you through quickly AND to keep our children safe. We had everyone trained over the last two years and were able to run 125 cars through the line in 15 minutes--we'd like to repeat that here!