A reminder, in order to be issued a Chromebook, the student’s AUP, Student Chromebook Pledge, Parent/Guardian Agreement for Chromebook Use, and the $50 fee must be submitted. The appropriate forms will be available at the distribution night in the event you did not receive them at the open house and Chromebook information sessions.
The process for getting your Chromebook:
- Attend brief informational meeting at the designated time in the cafeteria
- Turn in the Student Pledge/Parent Authorization. Extra forms will be available.
- Complete Authorized Use Policy (if not already done)
- Submit $50 cash/check for the Technology Fee
- Pick up Chromebook, carrying case, and cord
- Turn on and login to ensure it is working properly