Career Assessment Services has been developed to assist students in planning for their future. The results of this assessment help students identify strengths and interests to assist them in developing realistic career goals.
The Career Assessment includes:
· Exploring individual strengths and needs
· Identifying aptitudes and future goals
· Taking career, aptitude and interest inventories
· Investigating skills, knowledge and work behaviors necessary for specific career interests
· Creating a career plan for the future
OCIS stands for the Ohio Career Information System.
It provides information to help explore careers, interests, and educational
User Name: lakewoodhs