The Chromebook Roll Out will be the week of August 31st. 8th grade students/parents will be Monday, 7th grade Tuesday, and 6th grade Wednesday. If you cannot make your assigned evening, or have multiple students, you may attend any one of the sessions. We will also be having pick-ups during the day on Wednesday from 9:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m. and then again on September 11th.
The process for getting your Chromebook is:
- Attend brief informational meeting at 6:00 p.m. in the cafeteria
- Turn in the Student Pledge/Parent Authorization. Extra forms will be available.
- Complete Authorized Use Policy (if not already done)
- Submit $50 cash/check for the Technology Fee
- Those on the Federal Lunch Program have fee automatically waived
- Payment plan available if unable to pay full amount at once. See Mr. Walter to set up plan.
- Pick up Chromebook, carrying case, and cord
- Turn on and login to ensure it is working properly