What does the PTA do at Lincoln?
We host a variety of events for our families to support a strong school community, provide weekly email updates throughout the school year, coordinate fundraisers, and show our appreciation to the staff.
The funds we raise help offset the cost of field trips, bring in outside programming, and help purchase items needed by the Lincoln staff and students.
There are many opportunities to get involved. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like additional information.
PTA Meetings are the second Tuesday of each month at 6:30pm in the Multi Purpose Room. See the list of important dates below.
LIKE and follow us on Facebook for the latest news.
Volunteer for a PTA Position
There are a few volunteer PTA positions currently open. Contact Missy Toms at email@example.com for more information.
Purchase Award-Winning Games to Support Our Kids During Our Fall Fundraiser
Did you get a chance to try out one of SimplyFun’s award-winning STEM games during Lincoln MINES? If so, you can now get your very own game, while benefitting our kids.
Visit www.sfgameraiser.com or download the SimplyFun GameRaising app for iPhone or Android. to purchase a game for yourself or to donate to the classroom--30% of the sale goes toward our fall fundraiser. Through your generous contributions last year, our PTA was able to purchase Chromebooks for school classrooms. Money raised has also supported enriching experiences like field trips and assemblies. Let’s keep supporting our kids with the purchase of a game your kids will love for years to come. Our fall fundraiser runs through Dec. 2.
LINCOLN NEEDS BOOKS
Do you have children's books that you no longer want? Lincoln will take them! Just drop them off at the officeand they will be distributed to classrooms.
There are three easy, painless ways to support Lincoln PTA just by shopping:
Amazon Smile - Our account is under the name PTA Ohio Congress Lincoln. Scroll down for more details.
Box Tops - The next batch is due March 1, so make sure to send them in early so they can be tallied and bundled.
Heinen's shoppers - Donate 1% of your purchase to Lincoln PTA.
Mark Your Calendar
• Friday, Dec. 2: Snowflake Shoppe - 9am-3pm (rooms 116-17)
• Monday, Dec. 5 - Thursday, Dec. 15: Holiday Food Drive
• Friday, Dec. 9: Winter Concert: 1:45-2:45pm (grades 3-5)
• Tuesday, Dec. 13: PTA Winter Social (in lieu of monthly meeting). Details to come!
• Late Jan/early Feb: Family Fun Night - pool party at LHS
• Thursday, March 23: Family Fun Night - 6:30 - 8pm at Winterhurst
• Early April: Malley’s Candy Delivery (Cafeteria)
• May 1-5: Staff Appreciation Week at the school
• Friday, May 19: Beautify the School Night - 6-9 pm
• Friday, Late May: Field Day (Lakewood Park)
Did you know that by shopping on Amazon.com you can help Lincoln PTA? We receive a portion of the proceeds from your purchases. If you are a regular Amazon user, you will not notice a difference in the page, just in the URL. Our account is under the name PTA Ohio Congress Lincoln, but the easiest way is to follow this link: https://smile.amazon.com/ch/23-7252917 Please share this link with family and friends and thank you for your support of PTA!
Traffic Pattern for Car Drivers:
• Travel NORTH on Lakeland, turning into the drive nearest Clifton (pull as far up as possible to allow more cars in the drive)
• Exit onto Summit (turning left or right is permitted).
Please follow this procedure to help us get you through quickly AND to keep our children safe. We had everyone trained over the last two years and were able to run 125 cars through the line in 15 minutes--we'd like to repeat that here!