What does the PTA do at Lincoln?
We host a variety of events for our families to support a strong school community, provide weekly email updates throughout the school year, coordinate fundraisers, and show our appreciation to the staff.
The funds we raise help offset the cost of field trips, bring in outside programming, and help purchase items needed by the Lincoln staff and students.
There are many opportunities to get involved. Contact email@example.com if you would like additional information.
PTA Meetings are the second Tuesday of each month at 6:30pm. The first meeting of the year is Sept. 13. Scroll to the bottom of this page for a list of important dates.
Volunteer for a PTA Position
There are a few volunteer PTA positions currently open. Contact Missy Toms at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Volunteers Needed for Ice Cream Social
The Lincoln PTA is hosting our annual Ice Cream Social on Thursday, Sept. 1, from 6:30-8pm. We are looking for assistance in planning the event (flyer, securing ice cream, etc.), set-up, serving (even a half hour shift would be very helpful!), and clean-up. This is a great event to meet other Lincoln families so why not help out and enjoy some ice cream, too!
Contact Missy if you can help. Contact Missy Toms at email@example.com or 202-674-7717.
Spritit Wear Sale Continues - Show Your Lincoln Pride
You still have an opportunity to purchase Lincoln T-shirts. Children and adult size shirts are available for $15 each through September 2. The order form went home in backpacks the first week of school. Send the completed form into school with your payment attached (be sure to add your student’s name on the form). Contact Patricia Barley at firstname.lastname@example.org or
216-526-4634 with questions.
Traffic Pattern for Car Drivers:
• Travel NORTH on Lakeland, turning into the drive nearest Clifton (pull as far up as possible to allow more cars in the drive)
• Exit onto Summit (turning left or right is permitted).
Please follow this procedure to help us get you through quickly AND to keep our children safe. We had everyone trained over the last two years and were able to run 125 cars through the line in 15 minutes--we'd like to repeat that here!
Mark Your Calendar
• Thursday, Sept. 1: Ice Cream Social - 6:30-8pm (Playground)
• Tuesday, Sept. 13: First PTA Meeting (details coming soon!)
• Saturday, Nov. 12 - Lincoln Mines at Harding Middle School
Get full details at www.lincolnmines.com
• Friday, Dec. 2: Snowflake Shoppe - 9am-3pm (Multi-Purpose Room)
• Thursday, Jan. 26: Desserts with Dad - 6:30-7:30 p.m. (Cafeteria)
• Early April: Malley’s Candy Delivery (Cafeteria)
• TBD: Family Fitness Night - 6-8 pm (Gym)
• May 1-5: Staff Appreciation Week
• Wednesday, May 10: Muffins with Mom - 8-8:45 am (Cafeteria)
• Friday, May 19: Beautify the School Night - 6-9 pm
• Friday, Late May: Field Day (Lakewood Park)
LIKE and follow us on Facebook for the latest news: www.facebook.com/LincolnElementaryLakewood
Did you know that by shopping on Amazon.com you can help Lincoln PTA? We receive a portion of the proceeds from your purchases. If you are a regular Amazon user, you will not notice a difference in the page, just in the URL. Our account is under the name PTA Ohio Congress Lincoln, but the easiest way is to follow this link: https://smile.amazon.com/ch/23-7252917 Please share this link with family and friends and thank you for your support of PTA!