What does the PTA do at Lincoln?
We host a variety of events for our families to support a strong school community, provide weekly email updates throughout the school year, coordinate fundraisers, and show our appreciation to the staff.
The funds we raise help offset the cost of field trips, bring in outside programming, and help purchase items needed by the Lincoln staff and students.
There are many opportunities to get involved. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like additional information.
LIKE and follow us on Facebook for the latest news: www.facebook.com/LincolnElementaryLakewood.
Mark Your Calendar
• Tuesday, May 17 – Orchestra, Choir & Grade 3-5 Spring Concert at 1:30pm
in the Gym/OSOB Kick-off
• May 19 – Track & Field Day (Rain Date is May 23)
• May 26 – Last Day of School For Students
• Wednesday, August 17 - Lincoln Elementary dedication (more info below)
One School One Book
The PTA bought each student the "secret" book for our whole book read AND each K-4 student the "secret" summer read book!
Lincoln Elementary School Building Dedication
The community is invited to join the Lakewood City Schools in celebrating the opening of our new elementary schools at dedication ceremonies to be held at 6pm on the following dates:
• Tuesday, August 16: Grant Elementary
• Wednesday, August 17: Lincoln Elementary
• Thursday, August 18: Roosevelt Elementary
The buildings will be open to tour immediately following each school’s dedication ceremony. Share in the pride and appreciation of this milestone accomplishment for our community!