Lakewood City Schools welcomes the opportunity to share events, classes and other information from Lakewood non-profit organizations on our web site, providing the purpose of the organization complements the educational mission of Lakewood City Schools. Furthermore, the DIstrict recognizes the value in providing information to our families about opportunities in our community that promote the intellectual, physical and personal and social development of our students.
Flyers posted here are not indicative of endorsement or sponsorship by the Lakewood City Schools. The District reserves the right to request the material be edited and to not post a flyer. Flyers will be posted for 30 days or until the event advertised has occurred.
Please send an email to Christine Gordillo at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information to request your flyer be posted:
1. Organization's name, email address and contact person with phone number
2. A PDF copy of the flyer
3. A one sentence description of what your flyer is advertising
Ursuline College Volleyball Camps (posted 4/24/17)
LHS Golf & Basketball Golf Outing Fundariser July 22 (posted 4/24/17)
Father & Daughter Dance May 27 (posted 4/13/17)
Girls Scouts for Fall 2017 Kindergarteners (posted 4/10/17)
Girl Scouts Summer Camp (posted 3/20/17)
Connecting for Kids Spring Programs (posted 3/13/17)
- Meet and Greet, Wednesday, April 12, from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. at the Don Umerley Civic Center, 21016 Hilliard Blvd. in Rocky River. At this free event, families can learn about local resources, therapies, after-school programs and summer camps for their child who is struggling. More than 70 organizations to participate.
- Understanding the ABLE Act, Saturday, April 8, 2:00 pm, Westlake Porter Public Library, 27333 Center Ridge Rd., Porter Room
- Potty Training, Friday, April 28, 11:30 am, Westlake Porter Public Library, 27333 Center Ridge Rd., Porter Room
Recreation Dept. Golf Clinic - 5th-7th grade (posted 3/6/2017)
Preschool Registration 2017-2018 (posted 2/21/17)
Cox Connect to Compete Low-Cost Internet Access (Spanish version) (posted 1/24/17)