What does the PTA do at Lincoln?
We host a variety of events for our families to support a strong school community, provide weekly email updates throughout the school year, coordinate fundraisers, and show our appreciation to the staff.
The funds we raise help offset the cost of field trips, bring in outside programming, and help purchase items needed by the Lincoln staff and students.
There are many opportunities to get involved. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like additional information.
PTA Meetings are the second Tuesday of each month in the Multi Purpose Room. The next meeting is March 21. See the list of other important dates below.
LIKE and follow us on Facebook for the latest news.
SAVE THE DATE: FAMILY FUN NIGHT
Ice Skating @ Serpentini Winterhurst
Thursday, March 23, from 6:30-8pm
Skating courtesy of Lincoln Elementary PTA. Skate rental is $1. Students must be accompanied by an adult, though adult does not need to skate. There will also be a raffle basket to support 5th Grade Move-Up.
There are three easy, painless ways to support Lincoln PTA
just by shopping:
• Amazon Smile - Our account is under the name PTA Ohio Congress Lincoln. Scroll down for more details.
• Box Tops - The next batch is due March 1, so make sure to send them in early so they can be tallied and bundled.
• Heinen's shoppers - Donate 1% of your purchase to Lincoln PTA.
MARK YOUR CALENDAR
• All Tuesdays: Helping Hands Drop-in (9 - 10:30am in the MP Room)
•Tuesday, March 21: PTA Meeting at 5:30 p.m.
• Thursday, March 23: Lincoln Family Fun Night at Winterhurst Ice Skating Rink
• March 30-31: 3rd grade AIR ELA test
• April 4 - 5: 5th grade AIR ELA Test
• April 6 - 7: 4th grade AIR ELA Test
• April 6: Malley's Candy Delivery
• April 10 - 13: Buy One Get One Free Scholastic Book Fair
• April 14 - 23: Spring Break
• April 29: Fun Run @ Kauffman Park SCROLL DOWN FOR DETAILS
• May 1-5: Staff Appreciation Week at the school
• Friday, May 19: Beautify the School Night - 6-9 pm
• Friday, Late May: Field Day (Lakewood Park)
LINCOLN ELEMENTARY’S FIRST EVER FUN RUN
Saturday, April 29 @ 1pm
Our fundraising goal is $10,000
We need your help to make this happen!
Join the Lincoln community, show your school spirit, and get in shape while raising money for events at school that directly impact your children. Get more info, donations forms, and more at https://lincolnptaeweek.wixsite.com/funrun2017.
Did you know that by shopping on Amazon.com you can help Lincoln PTA? We receive a portion of the proceeds from your purchases. If you are a regular Amazon user, you will not notice a difference in the page, just in the URL. Our account is under the name PTA Ohio Congress Lincoln, but the easiest way is to follow this link: https://smile.amazon.com/ch/23-7252917. Share this link with family and friends and thank you for your support of PTA!
TRAFFIC PATTERN for CAR DRIVERS
• Travel NORTH on Lakeland, turning into the drive nearest Clifton (pull as far up as possible to allow more cars in the drive)
• Exit onto Summit (turning left or right is permitted).
Please follow this procedure to help us get you through quickly AND to keep our children safe. We had everyone trained over the last two years and were able to run 125 cars through the line in 15 minutes--we'd like to repeat that here!