Welcome to the LHS PTA web page!
There will be a special PTA meeting on Tuesday, March 6th, 6:00 pm, in the Ranger Cafe Classroom
Mr. Ahearn and LHS PTA will be discussing the upcoming WALK-OUT Event on Wednesday, March 14th, what it means for your student and questions/concerns you might have.
Tuesday, March 27, 2018
All meetings are at 7 pm in the Ranger Cafe Classroom
(meeting location subject to change)
The Lakewood Council of PTAs Scholarship Application is now available.
The deadline is March 9th.
Lakewood High School PTA
President – Karen Lee
1st Vice President – Mona Atfield
2nd Vice President – Keith Ahearn
Recording Secretary – Judy Szentkiralyi
Corresponding Secretary – Susan Zanghi
Treasurer – David Westlake
Council Delegate – Christina McCallum
Council Alternate – Dawn Bilski
Standing Committee Chairs
Educator of the Year and Helping Hands: Mona Atfield
Membership: Laura Whitkofski
Newsletter Editor: Lisa Majeski
Reflections: Mona Atfield and Megan Nagel
Staff Appreciation/Hospitality: Dahlia Hupcey, Melissa Kress, Karen Levis
Lakewood High School PTA After Prom Committee
After Prom Co-Chairs: Lisa Mullen-Cimino
Treasurer: Tina Dolatowski
Check out the After Prom website for the latest information:
OUR NEXT MEETING IS TUESDAY, MARCH 6, 7:00PM IN THE CAFETERIA
*Ways you can support LHS PTA*
If you shop at Heinen’s, please sign up for their rewards program.
Heinen’s requires that you re-register each fall.
Heinen’s donates thousands of dollars on behalf of your shopping
If you shop at Giant Eagle – please sign up for their Apples for the Students program. Giant Eagle donates hundreds of dollars on behalf of your shopping to LHS PTA!It is required to pick your school each year. Sign up TODAY
LAKEWOOD HIGH SCHOOL PTA - What We Do For You
- Run meetings with the Administration to discuss the "state of LHS" and how we can continue to make it better each year
- Teacher Grants - monies go directly to staff to support the "extras" that make learning richer
- Scholarship - contributions to the Lakewood PTA Council Scholarship Fund
- Staff Dinners for Conferences
- "Lots of Love" Dessert Party for our Custodial Staff/Security
- After Prom Committee
- Staff Appreciation Breakfast
- Host the Senior Reception
- Handle concerns as needed (i.e. the revision of the Dress Code)